European Electronique Ltd recognises that it has never been more important to optimize investment in IT to deliver cost efficiencies and benefits as well as delivering excellence in customer care. With our expertise in supplying the Public Sector, customers can be assured that they are receiving value for money through high quality products and efficient service.
- Central Government & Local Government
We work with a broad range of organisations to address key business issues, such as Mobile-Agile Working, Collaboration and Operational Efficiency. We can offer reassurance around compliance utilising a range of frameworks and we are proud to be an approved member on all of the Public Sector Frameworks listed below:
- NEUPC Networking Framework
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) – Desktop Hardware
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) – Network Hardware and Services
- Oxfordshire County Council (OCC)
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC)
- JISC Service Ltd – Framework Agreement for Routing and Switching Services - Lot 6: HP
- JISC Service Ltd – Framework Agreement for Routing and Switching Services - Lot 10: Meru
- Crown Commercial Services G-Cloud V & VI
- Crown Commercial Service – Technology Products (RM1054 LOTS 1 & 2)
- Crown Commercial Services – ICT Service for Education (RM1050)
- Crown Commercial Services - Technology Services RM1058
- National Education Printers Agreement (NEPA), partnered with Kyocera
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOECPC) – IT Infrastructure, Hardware & Services (LOTS 2 & 3)
- Oasis Community Learning Framework
- ARK Schools Framework
We have a proud proven record of success within the Public Sector. We deliver savings and provide operational benefits for a range of national and local organisations, including the NHS and Educational Institutions as well as many Local & Central Government departments.
To complement our exceptional in-house expertise, European Electronique also embraces the spirit of partnership – we recognise that we cannot be an expert in every field, so have strong alliances with a number of Strategic Technology Partners.
Our Partner Alliance is a virtual community of specialist 'best of breed' partners whose skills and resources are made available to all European Electronique Public Sector clients. If a client's requirements fall outside our core capabilities, we will proactively engage one of our specialist partners to help fulfil those needs. All suppliers are sub-contractors of European Electronique and therefore can be accessed under the CITHS Framework.
We are vendor and manufacturer agnostic which allows us to engage with the partners of your choice. This enables us to provide a smooth and cost effective procurement route for Public Sector organisations who are looking to save both time and reduce costs, whilst engaging with the partners who offer the skill sets and resources required to deliver complex solutions via the CITHS Framework.
Our procedures for recruiting new partners include stringent checks to ensure that all our sub-contractors adhere to the same framework terms and conditions as agreed between us and Government Procurement Services. Our partners must have the same desire and commitment to providing products and solution that not only exceed customer requirements but also offer scalability, affordability and most importantly excellent support for now and for the future.
ISO 9001 : 2008
A focus on quality is important in sustaining long term business success and opportunity. European Electronique is certified to the internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) standard ISO 9001, giving a clear demonstration of our commitment to quality. ISO 9001 has become the international reference for quality requirements with certification, the preferred solution for over half a million organisations in 159 countries.
European Electronique are proud to be certified on the ISO 14001 standard demonstrating our commitment to controlling the impact of our activities on the environment by identifying impacts, setting objectives with targets and reviewing our performance.
European Electronique are certified on the ISO 27001 standard - an information security management system framework.