European Electronique has a long history of supplying Public Sector customers who procure via frameworks. In order for an organisation to be accepted onto a Framework it must undergo a stringent bid process to demonstrate best service and competitive pricing. The Framework gives the organisation access to suppliers who provide the products and services that best meet their needs.
European Electronique is proud to be accredited on a number of Public Sector Frameworks:
Crown Commercial Services Technology Products and Associated Services (TEPAS) RM6068
The replacement for the Technology Products 2 RM3733 Framework, the RM3733 Framework runs from 10/12/2019 until 09/12/2023. It is broken down into 4 Lots and European Electronique is accredited on Lots 2 & 3.
- Lot 2 – Hardware
- Lot 3 – Software
Crown Commercial Services – Education Technology RM6103
An education specific Framework now contains not only a Lot for DFE-led new build and refresh projects but has also now expanded to include Lots for the WAN and connectivity elements of a build, as well as Lots for Hardware and AV procurement. This Framework is designed to cater for education establishments looking for an education alternative to Technology Products.
- Lot 1 – ICT Solutions
- Lot 2 – Broadband Fibre Infrastructure
- Lot 3 – Broadband Services
- Lot 4 – Hardware
- Lot 5 – Audio Visual
The initial duration of the Framework is three years until Summer 2023.
Crown Commercial Services – Network Services 2 RM3808
This is a new Framework for European Electronique and we were successful on the 2 Lots for which we tendered. Lot 2 allows us to sell local connectivity services and LAN connectivity services including Wired and Wireless technology, and Lot 10, allows us to sell Unified Comms across multiple devices. This Framework initially is for three years until 16/08/2022
- Lot 2 – Local connectivity services
- Lot 10 – Unified Communications
Crown Commercial Services – Technology Services 2 RM3804
This Framework provides Public Sector organisations with access to a range of IT Consultancy and Managed Services from pre-approved suppliers. It is divided into 4 Lots and European Electronique is represented across all Lots of the Framework.
- Lot 1 – Technology Strategy & Services Design
- Lot 2 – Transition and Transformation
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group a – End User Services
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group b – Operational Management Services
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group c – Technical Management
- Lot 3 – Operational Services Service Group d – Application and Data Management
- Lot 4a – Programmes and Large Projects – Official
Crown Commercial Services G-Cloud XII
The G-Cloud Framework is a compliant route to market for organisations to source commoditised cloud-based IT services on a direct award basis. The Framework is regularly refreshed giving the most up to date, innovative cloud solutions. The Framework is split into 4 Lots and European Electronique is accredited on all 4.
The G-Cloud Framework is generally renewed every 6 months to a year.
- Lot 1 – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Lot 2 – Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Lot 3 – Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Lot 4 – Specialist Cloud Services
NHS Shared Business Services – Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS)
DWS is a Framework open to all NHS SBS Members and associated members, including all NHS Trusts and all Public Sector authorities, and is the successor to the very successful LINK IT Solutions Framework. It covers the supply of Servers and related products and services, storage, networking, third party software and other IT hardware. One of the features of the Framework is the ability to direct award contracts to suppliers, thus reducing the administrative burden, this in turn has meant that LINK IT Solutions and DWS have grown substantially over the last few years. DWS will last until 09/08/2022 with a option to extend for a further 2 years.
NEUPC Higher Education Networking Supply and Services (HENSS) Framework
This Framework is designed to enable Higher Education institutions to procure Networking Infrastructure and Services at the best market value. NEUPC have provided a flexible Framework that is available for all institutions across the UK and is open to solutions from all vendors.
European Electronique is accredited on Lots 1,2 & 3. The contract is due to expire 30/09/2021
- Lot 1 – Networking Equipment Only
- Lot 2 – Small to medium networking projects up to the value of £1,000,000
- Lot 3 – Large Networking Projects
JISC Networking Framework – Palo Alto and Fortinet appointed Supplier
This Framework covers the supply and support of a broad range of wired and wireless routing and switching equipment. European Electronique is accredited on Lot 6 – Supply and maintenance of Palo Alto equipment and Lot 8 – Supply and maintenance of Fortinet equipment.
A large proportion of European Electronique’s business is derived from opportunities released via the Frameworks. However, where the requirements are outside our areas of expertise, we forge partnerships with organisations which can provide the best solutions at the most competitive pricing.
Procurement departments within Public Sector organisations can also take advantage of European Electronique’s Partner Alliance program. If your organisation has a specific requirement and the specialist supplier cannot be found on any of the Frameworks, we can assist in identifying the supplier and work with you through the procurement process.
Contact our Partner Alliance team on 08453 458 340 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEUPC (HENSS) Networking Framework – Lots 1,2 & 3
- NHS Shared Business Services – DWS – Digital Workplace Solutions – Formerly Link IT Solutions
- JISC Networking Equipment Framework – Palo Alto Supplier, Fortinet Supplier
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) – ICT Solutions and Supply of Network Infrastructure (Lot 2,3,4 & 6)
- Crescent Purchasing Consortium (CPC) – IT Hardware and Peripherals (Lots 1,2 & 4)
- Crown Commercial Services G-Cloud XI
- Crown Commercial Service – Technology Products and Associated Services TEPAS (RM6808 LOTS 2 & 3)
- Crown Commercial Services – Education Technology (RM6103) All lots
- Crown Commercial Services – Technology Services 2 (RM3804 Lots 1,2,3a, b, c, d, 4a)
- Crown Commercial Services – Network Services 2 (RM3808 Lots 2 and 10)
- National Education Printers Agreement (NEPA), partner with Brother
- North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative (NOECPC) – Lot 4 – Hosting Services
- National Desktops & Notebooks Agreement (NDNA), Partnered with Acer – Lot2
- Kent County Council KCS ICT Managed Services Framework